Why do people make New Year’s resolutions?
The fact is that we all need new beginnings—every day. That’s because we all are guilty of a lot more than eating too much. Each one of us is infected with the disease called sin, and we are guilty of sin against God every day of our earthly lives.
God our Father is constantly giving us the new beginnings we so sorely need. For the sake of His Son Jesus Christ, He continually forgives us all our sins.
- From the President: New Beginnings
- From the Editor: To the Reader
- The Visit of the Magi, Fact of Fiction? — Paul L. Maier
- Epiphany and Baptism — David P. Scaer
- Sacred Time — William Weedon
- A Magnet for Faith — Uwe Siemon-Netto
- The Language of Their Heart — Robin R. Mueller
- A Light of One — Sue von Fange
- Family Counselor
- Q & A
- Shedding Some Light
- Searching Scripture