You have in your hands a very special issue of The Lutheran Witness. Its focus is on people and institutions of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a world that needs so very much to hear God’s Good News.
It’s about you and me sharing our faith with others, as God gives us opportunity to do so. This is a topic very near and dear to my heart, as it is for many of us. Frankly though, at times, many of us fear our own inadequacy or fret that someone with whom we want to share the Gospel might ask questions or respond to our words in a way that would leave us speechless, or even embarrassed at our inability to respond properly.
And yet, God presents us with opportunities to be His witnesses.
- From the President: God Presents Us With Opportunities to be His Witnesses
- From the Editor: To the Reader
- Confessions of a Timid Evangelist — Scott Snow
- The Call to Nineveh — R. Reed Lessing
- The Light of Christ — Roland Lovstad
- Taking an Extra Step in Fresno — Paula Schlueter Ross
- Q & A
- Family Counselor
- Shedding Some Light
- Searching Scripture