Be still this Advent.
Allow this penitential season to add to the approach of Christmas. Wait with us in eager anticipation of the fulfillment of God’s promise to send a Savior.
Hear about the Baby who will save you from your sin.
Take comfort. Your life has significance, because you belong to Him.
- From the President: Life Together: Confession or Witness?
- From the Editor: To the Reader
- Living a Life of Significance— Kurt Senske
- Soldiers of the Cross — Kim Plummer Krull
- Handing on the Word of Truth — John Sias
- How to Escape the Christmas Madness— Hans Fiene
- A Different Kind of Hope — Peter Eckardt
- Q & A
- Family Counselor
- Shedding Some Light
- Searching Scripture