The March issue of The Lutheran Witness seeks to understand the religiously unaffiliated (the “Nones”) and how they think.
- From the President: What It Is Like to Be President of the Synod
- From the Editor: Understanding the Nones
- None Excluded — Roy S. Askins
- Reversing the Trend — Joshua Hayes
- Government — Peter Burfeind
- On Witchcraft — Jon Furgeson
- Snippets: News from around the LCMS and the world
- From the CTCR: Gospel Reductionism
- Lutheran Education: A Sacrifice for Our Children
- For the Love of Words: Spoken Words
- Set Apart to Serve: Who’s Influencing Our Children?
- Searching Scriptures: Encouragement in Christ